SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My daughter gave me a Great Gun Control gift for Christmas...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My daughter gave me a Great Gun Control gift for Christmas... Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted

The T shirt fits me. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I'd say that about covers it for a lot of people who hang around here.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Cool gift. Good young lady.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Cool

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife says that should be my motto.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

Don’t know why the pic isn’t showing up in the OP but I’ll fix it for ya.

Great shirt! Your daughter understands the essence of gun control. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Don’t know why the pic isn’t showing up in the OP but I’ll fix it for ya.

Great shirt! Your daughter understands the essence of gun control. Big Grin

‘Cause I used the wrong link, mea culpa. Thanks for posting the right one. I updated the OP using your IMG link.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
What a great gift and an even better daughter.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Great shirt.
Great daughter.

Where can I get one? Shirt, not daughter.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Great shirt.
Great daughter.

Where can I get one? Shirt, not daughter.

For the shirt, google says: https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Gu...ativeASIN=B07KWB6TLV

For the daughter, you’re on your own there. Smile

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Great shirt!11

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
LOVE IT1

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post