SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Military Morale patch @Tinyman the winner, I’ll email you
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Military Morale patch @Tinyman the winner, I’ll email you Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I have 3 left I believe, I want one to go to V-Tail and Sigmonkey respectively if they will accept, so one more left.

In Korean it says “katchi kapshida” which literally translates to the English of “Let’s go together”. The motto of USFK on the Korean Peninsula. Basically saying the alliance is most important.

Just let me know if you want a chance Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6238 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12088 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thanks.

ARman

Posts: 3140 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Any Time, Any Place"

Thank you for this, it means a great deal. Smile

(I'll email my new address)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43799 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thank you but no thanks for me.... Do not get me wrong ..let it go to someone else...5th/38th Field Artillery, 2nd Infantry Division, Camp Sabre,, Munsan-ri, Korea.. 1969 - 1970... Base camp on south side of the Imjim River.. but spent a lot of time on the north side of the river that was considered "hostile fire zone"(extra $45.oo per month) and on and inside the "DMZ" fenced area. Actually was within arms reach of the actual "white cloth tape" stretched between fence post that was the boundry between the North Korea and South Korea and had I reached over or under it there were at least 1 or 2 North Korean snipers that had me in their cross hairs of their scopes.. Harassment fire that I would not have been allowed to return fire..... ................................... drill sgt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drill sgt,

Posts: 1945 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I would like to be in for this Karma. I will pass it to my son, who recently returned from the ROK as a Commander of a multinational task force, serving with both US and ROK soldiers.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I didn’t serve. If I won, is there any disrespect if I wore it? I support the sentiment.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12678 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I first read it as "kali." I think I need new glasses. LOL. I'd like to be considered too. Thx.

Posts: 12429 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I didn’t serve. If I won, is there any disrespect if I wore it? I support the sentiment.

No disrespect at all wearing morale patches.

Completely different animal than wearing issued uniform items or command/company patches meant for those that served in said command/company.

Posts: 6238 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. I am honored. You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BradleyS
posted Hide Post
Spent a year in Korea in 1978. Would appreciate a shot at the patch.

Isaiah 6:8

Posts: 618 | Location: Salisbury | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance, please. Thanks, Otto. Smile

Posts: 17044 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get in the barrel on this one -- spent Dec 84-85 on the Rock at Osan.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
As I always do, my wife picks a post number at random without actually mowing why she’s picking a number.

Tiny man you are the winner, please email me your address and I’ll get all 3 out tomorrow.

Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Address sent -- and again, thank you. It will be attached to my range bag shortly after the mail runs.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Patch arrived and in place. Cool

Thanks again for the honor!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43799 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived too. No photo yet.

Many thanks!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post