SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Providence RI restaurant disagreement between patrons becomes mostly peaceful.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Providence RI restaurant disagreement between patrons becomes mostly peaceful. Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. There seems to be a theme running through all these incidents. If only I could figure out what it is.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Hmmm. There seems to be a theme running through all these incidents. If only I could figure out what it is.

Ill fitting shoes, one of the root causes of strife.

Posts: 2764 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Dindu Nuffin crowd on a Staurday night.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16611 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Wherever they congregate. I wonder if there was anybody in that pub who was just there for a nice evening meal and a pint?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This is woke culture.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lessons:

Think before you go.

Always have an exit plan.

Leave, don’t watch.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
My favorite player was the big guy who was all up in it until he got boffed in the schnozz and then held it going ow ow ow while the event was still underway.

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
In the days of Buddy Cianci, and Ray Patriarca this stuff wouldn’t of happened.

Sort of like the scene in A Bronx Tale with Chazz Palminteri and the bikers?

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3431 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post