SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Next Level Fire Extinguisher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Next Level Fire Extinguisher Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This guy has a ton of videos showing him trying out cheesy products form Amazon. Seems like a nice kid, always enjoyable to watch his vids, but the ones where he plays with fire are the best.

Check this out Big Grin

OK, one more.

Not just shit, but dangerous shit.

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'll pass on that thing.

I've known people who collect old school fire extinguishers, kind of similar concept, but less boom.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! Eek

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I'll pass on that thing.

I've known people who collect old school fire extinguishers, kind of similar concept, but less boom.

I used to be a service manager for a fire protection company back when I lived in NJ. I would occasionally find some of these glass grande type and the brass pump type carbon tetra chloride extinguishers.
I still have a couple of them.
I also collected some of the brass/copper soda acid extinguishers.

What the guy in the video used was not as effective as a regular hand held extinguisher. As it exploded it also spread embers that could start smaller fires around it.
I would also hate to see what would happen if it was used on a burning liquid fire.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2572 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
He should have saved his fire ball thingee for the camp stove demo.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Let’s guess where that stuff was made. Smile

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
uniquely a thing that's for sure

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In the comments section of his videos, people keep imploring him to read the instructions for these items, but he doesn't do so because he knows it's more fun to watch him figure it out on camera.

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Here is link, original video: https://youtu.be/TFaIcx0WkOY

Is good, yes?

Posts: 7258 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
NYET!

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of punch out
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
In the comments section of his videos, people keep imploring him to read the instructions for these items, but he doesn't do so because he knows it's more fun to watch him figure it out on camera.

That is my favorite part of this guys videos. He is giving an instructional demo on something he is using for the first time, without reading directions. I recently saw one on a product that smashed paper into a firelog, and it was a disaster. Hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We are more concerned with American Idol than we are with American Security and freedom..."

Posts: 3830 | Location: Land of the Prius... | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
That machete-axe is something I'd avoid. Smile

When he straightened the blade on the machete-ax, it looks like he was using an OGT survival axe to do the hammering.

I wonder if it was a cheap knockoff or the genuine article.

Fun videos.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I’ve been watching him for a while. Apart from his Amazon items he also has some neat hacks videos. I’ve learned a few wood splitting tricks from him. He has like 15 million subscribers. Very fun to watch.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post