SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    China ruining it for people in Africa now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

China ruining it for people in Africa now Login/Join 
posted
Is there anything they won't do to ruin it for almost anyone?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41524710

They decided that donkey skins are the answer to all their prayers , so now the donkeys in africa are being stolen to ship to china .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54648 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I seriously have no words for a nuclear power that does this shit.

This is the country that wants to dominate the world.

America, wake up. What you buy enables this.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12724 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Damn. Stealing from a man that earns $4 per day. Some of those pictures are sickening.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
The Chinese have been helping the ivory poachers for years now. They provide poison to the poachers, who will then poison water holes. EVERY animal that drinks...DIES. Not only the elephants.

I have friends who hunt Zimbabwe and it's rampant there.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I seriously have no words for a nuclear power that does this shit.

This is the country that wants to dominate the world.

America, wake up. What you buy enables this.

Ditto. While the MSN is worried about the Russians, the Chinese are laying back exploiting every damn thing in the world.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
now the donkeys in africa are being stolen to ship to china .

You really need to watch your ass over there.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Kevin, go to your room. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

You’ve turned around my crappy day. Seriously.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you only knew what really is going on in Africa and the sheer levels of exploitation by China. I've been over here for over 10 years now and it's sickening.
But whats worse isn't China, its all the NGOs from the UN all the way down to little church groups. Ugh, don't get me started.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
“Traditional medicine” should mostly be banned. Bullshit superstitious garbage.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Around here you can’t GIVE a donkey away....kids like them because they’re “cute” when they’re little, but then they grow up and turn into a white elephant.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sooma , thank you for adding to the thread.
We have been here for over ten years and this is the first time that I can remember reading you .

Frown

have you ever posted pictures of your time in Africa?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54648 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sooma:
If you only knew what really is going on in Africa and the sheer levels of exploitation by China. I've been over here for over 10 years now and it's sickening.
But whats worse isn't China, its all the NGOs from the UN all the way down to little church groups. Ugh, don't get me started.

All those nice roads, all the new hospitals, all the new admin buildings, the new redundant electrical grid....Chinese funded and sometime built.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read a WSJ piece 10+ years ago about Chicom mining firms operating in Africa. A local interviewed said that the Chicoms are treating the natives worse than the formerly evil Imperialist powers mining operations did.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

That one got me good, my wife walked in and gave me "the look" Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bendable, I'm really not a picture posting person, but have a bunch from East and Central Africa. In fact, I took one of the Flat Stanleys from the forum over there, we went to several different countries.

I'm in West Africa now, and the amount of devastation we have to deal with from China, UN, and NGOs is what gives me heartburn.

Where are you in Africa?

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
The chicoms have fogotten their most ancient and most delicious delicacy of all time. They need to stop eating deer penises, bird nests, and donkey hides, and return to their most prized exotic ancient delicacy... shit. There's plenty of it, there are many varieties for what ails you, and it's cheap.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8685 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
The chicoms have fogotten their most ancient and most delicious delicacy of all time. They need to stop eating deer penises, bird nests, and donkey hides, and return to their most prized exotic ancient delicacy... shit. There's plenty of it, there are many varieties for what ails you, and it's cheap.

So that's why there's so many chinese buttfe's?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5686 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post