SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why we fight online ( - =
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why we fight online ( - = Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted
See if you can find yourself at one time or another....Perhaps today. I know I've been there more than a few times Smile

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Very clever, imitation is one of the finest forms of flattery. Singing and lyrics are well done. It was hard to not hear Queen back in the day. A very popular group.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Well done, and a lot of truth there.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Well done.

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Too true. I really enjoyed that.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10894 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Classic!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15176 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Brian May (Queen) was no slouch on the guitar either, definitely one of my favorites. His guitar "Red Special" was hand crafted completely by himself and a great back story. I wish I could do that!

I had to play it one more time...despite my handle Wink

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Fairly confident Freddie would approve. Cool

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious. Very well done! Cool

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19101 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha. I'm dying here. Love it!

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Fairly confident Freddie would approve. Cool

RIP Freddy. It was rumored I believe that a few years ago a research team did a study of his voice and the differing ranges and changes he was capable of.

Regards, Will G.