SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hankerchiefs-anybody carry one?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hankerchiefs-anybody carry one? Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Every day of his adult life my Dad carried two things . A handkerchief and a pocketknife .

I do exactly like what your father did/does.......I don't even think about it.
Same here. Hankerchief is mainly for cleaning glasses or in case of emergency (which has happened a couple of times). If I have a cold, I'll carry tissues or a 2nd hankerchief strictly for blowing in.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Yep. Wife tucks one in my pocket daily. Most are a silly light yellow with Pikaru character on them.
When I wore "fancy" clothes everyday, I had a nice pocket square in my pocket regularly. Why she gives me pikaru and not a beautiful silk pocket square, I may never know.

This is Pikaru.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Everyday.....in the summer or when I carried 2

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post