SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thursday funny... she leaves him a note
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thursday funny... she leaves him a note Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again. She decided to leave a note - "I've had enough and have left you. Don't bother coming after me"

Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.

After a short while the husband comes home. She could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom. He enters, walks towards the dresser, & picks up the note.

After a few minutes he wrote something on it before picking up the phone & calling someone ; - "She's finally gone...yeah I know, about time, I'm coming to see you so put on that sexy french nightie. I love you...can't wait to see you...we'll do all the naughty things you like". He hung up, grabbed his keys, & left.

She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed. Seething with rage & with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note.

He'd written "I can see your feet. We're outta bread - back in 15 min."

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5716 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That is terribly funny. Best laugh of the day.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So funny, even Mrs. Warhorse chuckled when I read it to her. Big Grin

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Stolen, thanks for the laugh.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3794 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Most excellent!

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
(This has been done before.)

A guy came home one evening and found a note from his wife on the refrigerator. It said, "It just isn't working. I'm leaving you." He opened the door, the light came on and the beer was still cold, so he didn't see what the problem was.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post