SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Needing help with Moment(s) of Zen

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Needing help with Moment(s) of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This coming Friday, 10 September and the following Friday, 17 September I regret to say that I will be unable able to post a Moment of Zen image. My apologies.

If someone would be able to do it for me I could supply that person with the urls of the images I intended to use. Email is in my profile.

Thanks

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Gregg,

I won't volunteer again having misunderstood which Friday you had need of help with. For my mistake you roundly publicly trashed me. Others cut me some slack but you never did. That was July 2019 FWIW.

Sorry for lashing out about this incident that left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm still in a bad place having just buried my first born and your request here opened up more sad memories.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Gregg,

I won't volunteer again having misunderstood which Friday you had need of help with. For my mistake you roundly publicly trashed me. Others cut me some slack but you never did. That was July 2019 FWIW.

Sorry for lashing out about this incident that left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm still in a bad place having just buried my first born and your request here opened up more sad memories.

I found that thread, I NEVER trashed you, publicly or otherwise. As a matter of fact I said, and I quote "Ah, well, it ain’t nothing but a thing. I do appreciate it and I hope you get positive results from your test."

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Report This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Nevermind. Figured out a way.

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Gregg,

I found that thread, I NEVER trashed you, publicly or otherwise. As a matter of fact I said, and I quote "Ah, well, it ain’t nothing but a thing. I do appreciate it and I hope you get positive results from your test."

You must have missed this from July 19, 2019:
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
NO, NO, NO!!! Not tonight, I meant for you to do it NEXT Friday night!

and
quote:
Well, that throws the whole TGIF thang into flux. TGI...uh, whatever.

.....yeah whatever. Moving on. Big Grin That was embarrassing. My oncology appointment had me screwed up.
As an aside it spawned a whole other thread about rescheduling Friday.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, let's take it easy. bald1, that was uncalled for. The man lost his temper with you, yes, but that was two years ago.

No one can tell you to not hold a grudge. You can imagine someone trying to tell yours truly such a thing, but the way you've gone about this, is wrong.

Posts: 107697 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, let's take it easy. bald1, that was uncalled for. The man lost his temper with you, yes, but tat was two years ago.

Roger... I need to push away from the computer. Having a really bad day here which is no excuse.
Apologies to all. This is NOT my norm!

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everyone here is sensitive to your loss, I believe you know this. But, I'll not have acting out in this forum.

posted Hide Post
I can take this Friday - just send the directions to me. If it works well, maybe the next week as well!

Posts: 2776 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Club I would be proud to sub for either or both days. Just drop me a line. Your ZEN pics are a staple here and needed by more than comment on them for sure! Ok

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Maybe we have a whole thread full of zen to help offset the flow of energies. Maybe even as just as a show of appreciation.

It could totally happen. It even just might.

Posts: 17192 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offers of help, as I said in an earlier post I will be able to do it, I was talking to a friend and he gave me a suggestion, I tested it in the fun pictures thread and it worked. Wish now that I had chatted with him before I started this thread.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, good. That being the case, I think it's best for this thread to be locked.