SIGforum
As of today, I'm officially the father of a teenager

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8260089044

April 27, 2018, 06:37 AM
pwelch001
As of today, I'm officially the father of a teenager
You've done well my friend, Maya's a great kid. Happy Birthday Maya!
April 27, 2018, 06:56 AM
sig sailor
Be afraid Sir, be very afraid! Smile
Happy, Happy Maya.
Rod


"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.
April 28, 2018, 01:28 PM
RHINOWSO
Apparently she survive the week without a phone! Big Grin

Happy B-day!
April 28, 2018, 02:46 PM
rpm2010
Be ready for a little pullback from what you've known so far, its natural. But no matter they are your ray of sunshine.
April 28, 2018, 03:13 PM
whanson_wi
Congrats! I enjoy reading about the archery adventures, and I'm looking forward to reading about the teenager adventures. The best kids on the planet will still have them. Smile


===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.
April 28, 2018, 03:34 PM
reflex/deflex 64
Three daughters here.

Hormones are strange things. Lots of fun ahead, not necessarily what you've become accustomed to, but still good times.


----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------
April 28, 2018, 03:46 PM
Hamden106
Been there. Did that twice. I just hope I survive their 30s and 40s. Kids are 42 and 39 this year. Grand kids 15, 13, 11.



SIGnature
NRA Benefactor, CMP Pistol Distinguished, former Master NRA Bullseye Pistol and NRA Smallbore Prone