Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Flying Sergeant |
You've done well my friend, Maya's a great kid. Happy Birthday Maya! | |||
|
| Member |
Be afraid Sir, be very afraid! Happy, Happy Maya. Rod "Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no. | |||
|
| Go ahead punk, make my day |
Apparently she survive the week without a phone! Happy B-day! | |||
|
| Member |
Be ready for a little pullback from what you've known so far, its natural. But no matter they are your ray of sunshine. | |||
|
| Member |
Congrats! I enjoy reading about the archery adventures, and I'm looking forward to reading about the teenager adventures. The best kids on the planet will still have them. === I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. | |||
|
| Saluki |
Three daughters here. Hormones are strange things. Lots of fun ahead, not necessarily what you've become accustomed to, but still good times. ----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful---------- | |||
|
| Master of one hand pistol shooting |
Been there. Did that twice. I just hope I survive their 30s and 40s. Kids are 42 and 39 this year. Grand kids 15, 13, 11. SIGnature NRA Benefactor, CMP Pistol Distinguished, former Master NRA Bullseye Pistol and NRA Smallbore Prone | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

