SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    does your dog snore?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

does your dog snore? Login/Join 
posted
Golly, We kept her bed as far away from ours as we could.
But Jesus she could wake up the whole house with her snoring.

Posts: 955 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:

Golly, We kept her bed as far away from ours as we could.
But Jesus she could wake up the whole house with her snoring.
Jesse Mastiff's snoring could set off car alarms in the next county.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I like that.

Posts: 955 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are you doing so up this late like me?

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Our Retriever doesn't snore but he has some pretty intense dreams sometimes. He will growl, bark and make some other crazy ass sounds from time to time. I imagine he is dreaming about fending off grizzly bears and mountain lions who come too close to the farm. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Damn does she ever! Dixie is a Bloodhound and is always in the same room as i am. She can rattle the doors off there hinges. She wakes me up several times a night snoring. All i have to do is say Dixie You are snoring and she will move and reposition herself enough to stop. Some times i have to say it twice or i will say you sound like a tuba Dixie before she wakes up enough to stop. She still sleeps quieter then my wife tough.

Posts: 18035 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moses the Cat snores.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Yes, Tars, the 13 (or 14) year old Shepard/Malamute soes - and she likes to sleep on the wife’s side of the bed (on the floor).

Ruger, the 10 year old Brittany dreams - heavily - at night. To the point where he’ll wake us.

One night he was dreaming so heavily, and i got fed up with wife yelling at him from across the house (while she was laying next to me), i went out there to wake him.

Upon calling his name and lightly shaking him, he did the startled jump to his feet with a dazed and confused look. No aggression, just confusion.

About 15 - 30 seconds later he realized I was in front of him and all was good.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
One of our beagles has developed what I will describe as a dainty snore over the years. It’s easy to miss when there’s background noise, but there nonetheless.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Yes, they all snore.. quietly, but they still snore.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5321 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted weighs about 7 pounds but you’d think he was 200 by the snoring he does. He’s pushing 15 years old so he can sleep and snore wherever he likes. It’s comical how loud he is at times

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
We have a Chocolate Lab and yes, he snores.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Our beagle snores, but not very loud.

She is 16 years old.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Our current Boston, Bullitt; snores a little bit. The previous one, Becky; really didn't. Then before them, our last two Boxers; Brenda & Zena - snored something fierce! Smile My wife would wake up and shove them & me, saying that we were having a concert!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lolly, our medium size lab, snores so loud that she wakes up my wife. Carl, our big guy, rarely snores.

Posts: 992 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Wife has a recording of the cat sleeping on my lap, both of us snoring.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1088 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My 6 year old Labradoodle does snore, but it's not loud. He also sometimes growls softly while he's sleeping.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worse: she farts.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our big ol' chow-aussie mix rescue dog (since crossed the Rainbow Bridge) would snore up a storm. The Missus remarked how Strider and I would snore, sometimes in unison and sometimes in the off beat. Our two current pups, both senior citizens occasionally will puppy yip while their sleeping. ,

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Yep, loudly
Even worse when it gets just a tiny bit cold and she squeezes her big ass between you with her head on the pillow.
I swear you can feel your cheeks flapping, like on a bike at 90 MPH.
I shake her till she wakes up and moves back to the end of the bed, mean mugging me the whole time.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post