SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    does your dog snore?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

does your dog snore? Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Clark, hound mix, snores softly, once in a while amping it up a bit. Last dog Ellie, our beautiful sweet yellow lab, may she RIP, snored like a sailor.

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bandit snores like a chainsaw and has pretty vivid dreams

she will woof and snort, sometimes she 'runs' and other times her tail just starts flailing around (I'm surprised that doesn't wake her up)

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
My two bull mastiff mixes both snore, sometimes louder than others. They also dream a lot (based on the "werf!" sounds and leg/body action, I'm guessing they're either chasing something or being chased by something). I heard one of them growl in a dream the other day. But snore? Oh hell yeah.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The snoring was bad enough. I'm pretty sure that the noxious gas that came out of Jesse's other end violated several provisions of the Geneva Conventions, as well as the SIGforum waiver.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
My team at work is all remote. Our project manager has a French Bulldog who sleeps in the office while my manager is working. Whenever he is on a call, all we can hear is the dog snoring. Smile

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
He snores, he yips, he barks, he runs, he twitches, he farts. He does all sorts of things while he sleeps. He's kind of a mess. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Daschunds snore a little.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bernese mountain dog.....yes.......ridiculously loud

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your replies. I miss my Shelby so much.
She was a great girl.

Posts: 955 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
My two dogs do all of the above.
And I find comfort in all of it, as I know I am not alone!

Love my girls.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Yes, both of our Boxer boys snore, and have vivid dreams. As Rainman said, I find comfort in it. When I can’t sleep I just listen to them breathing or snoring, as the case may be, and smile..

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
You betcha!!!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Bandit snores like a chainsaw and has pretty vivid dreams

she will woof and snort, sometimes she 'runs' and other times her tail just starts flailing around (I'm surprised that doesn't wake her up)

Good god, Mine was the same. What do you think dogs dream about?

Posts: 955 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They yip, and twitch but not enough to bother my sleep.
One lays up hard against me and keeps me warm but tends to pull the covers off too.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
All 3 of mine do, softly and sweetly very soothing to me. They also yip and twitch when they dream.

I love that pug PR64 - a beauty!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
That's not my dog.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't have a dog, but one of my cats occasionally makes sort of snoring sounds.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
My elderly boxer/beagle mix snores like a freight train. Always has. Sounds like a full grown lumberjack. I'm so used to it at this point that if I don't hear it from the foot of my bed I nudge her to make sure she's ok.

My year old shepherd mix doesn't snore, but she talks in her sleep. I don't know what she dreams about, but it's clearly vivid.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll bet she dreamed about catching one of those squirrels.
They would wait till the last second before they climbed up the tree.
I don't what would have happened if she ever caught one. Smile

chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! laying beside me right now snoring away.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post