SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    9 Armed militia arested
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 Armed militia arested Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, 11 men charged as a result of 9-hour standoff....And they had the following in their possession:

3 handguns (and one of them was a .22) Roll Eyes
3 AR's
1 Bolt Action .308 Rifle
1 Shotgun

And small pile Ammo for a weekend of fun....for ELEVEN guys!

That's it....No other weapons on their person? They may have been up to no good, but certainly there's NO question that these guys were DEFINITELY 'Moorons'!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8949 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how specific and yet inept that inventory was in the report.

As someone who carries his handloads to the range in ziploc bags, should I feel kinship with them???

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's quite the smorgasbord buffet there.... Roll Eyes

This reads like a massive check-list of WHAT NOT TO DO, on the way to the range.

Posts: 14688 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I guess Massachusets is different...

few years back I got pulled over in Hickory N.C. and the deputy informed me after I showed him my SC concealed carry permit that I should have verbally shouted to him as he approached the vehicle that I had a gun in the vehicle and where it was. I reframed from telling him that had to be the stupidest idea I had ever heard but then did tell him that I could not do that and he asked why and I politely informed him that I honestly did not know how many guns I had in my truck and where they all were...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Yeah it's Mass but if they weren't walking around on the highway with them and if they had licenses (Mainly the drivers license and a license to carry from their home state) this would have been a whole lot of nothing. The state police always stops to assist disabled vehicles and he probably would have just hung out behind them while they refueled to keep them from getting hit.

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post