SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    9 Armed militia arested
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 Armed militia arested Login/Join 
posted
9 armed militia members arrested on Rt.95 in Wakefield Ma. Started early am wth broken down vehicle . No one injured.No more info yet. Was breaking news on Boston channel 4.

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes , "armed militia". That's code. I wonder if I can figure it out.

"No one injured"? Why would there be any injured? Is injury axiomatic whenever "armed militia" (whatever that is in this instance, exactly) is present?

You have no link to this item. All news items require a link, and furthermore, I don't care for the tone of this at all. I'd expect a subject line like that on some pissing leftist site.

Posts: 107715 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, broken down vehicle....Transporting a 'cache' of weapons and ammo....No wait, it was an 'Arsenal'... Roll Eyes

Bunch of guys headed to the range???

ETA - I guess links DO matter! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8949 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sounds like "sovereign citizens" Roll Eyes

FTR, it took me a whole 10 seconds to find this link... Aaand you misspelled "arrested" Razz

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...r-laws-in-wakefield/

quote:
The man in the video said that “the militia is exempt from certain restrictions.”

An email on the Rise of the Moors website, which links to the YouTube page, didn’t immediately garner comment. The ADL lists the “growing” Moorish movement as a Black offshoot of the sovereign citizen cause.

Damn white extremists... Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
11 Arrested all Morrocan and Middle Eastern decent clad in body armor and carrying rifles and handguns. Media putting milita spin to avoid calling what it is “Islamic Terrorism,” no coincidence July 4 weekend.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, because you know what image the phrase "armed militia" conjures for me? White males between the ages of 18 and 65, wearing BDUs and riding around in a pickup truck with a bumper sticker that talks about prying your gun from your cold, dead hands. IOW, harmless people whom the leftist news media has made into the greatest threat to this country ever, as if these commie assholes care about this nation one single bit. Oh, yes, they're so concerned about "armed miitia" harming theis nation. Freakin' phonies. Disgusting.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to the groups website.
Rise of the Moors

Wakefield Standoff Suspects Claim To Be Part Of Group Called ‘Rise Of The Moors’

The men claim to be part of a group called “The Rise of The Moors – The Moorish American Arms.”
The group claims to be American nationals but not US citizens. They have a Moroccan flag.
CBS Channel 4 Boston

These are not the White Supremacist you seek.
But hey let’s run with “militia” and pretend they are a bunch of white guys.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Each of them need a visit from their parole officer.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Hey OP, I don’t know if you are picking up what Para is putting down, but there are unwritten rules here…

“If there’s a story-provide a link”

Is one of said rules.the rest of us shouldn’t have to go look for it ourselves.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't watch CNN as a rule. I was flipping the dials at noon and CNN was leading with the story so I stayed to check it out. First I had heard of it. I watched the whole thing. They gave no details at all other than to say that they were "armed militia." That's it. Not knowing any other details, I got the distinct impression they were reporting on a bunch of stereotypical low IQ White guy anti-government types.

At 12:00 CNN was well aware this was not a bunch of White guy ant-government extremists. (Armed militia). Yet they certainly left that impression. As we all know, CNN has no interest in accuracy, clarity and context.

Posts: 1057 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
BREAKING HUGE! 9 Armed militia arrested. Stay tuned for more. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26468 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Where is Slo Joe with the F15's and nukes? I was promised F15's and nukes.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the IRS should look into these fine folks, if they are not too busy hunting down conservatives.

From the Rising Moors website FAQ’s.
See link in previous post.

“ Do Moors pay taxes?

According to the common-law / constitutional-republic principles of no taxation without representation, Moors do not owe any duty, tax or obligation to the United States of America (Minor) because we are not represented within their body politic.

​Furthermore, it has been made known in the Diversified Metal Products Inc. v T-Bow Company Trust, Internal Revenue Service, and Steve Morgan (November 18th 1993), Civil number 93-405-E-EJL, case, that the IRS is not an agency of the United States government. According to the Constitution only congress can lay and collect taxes.

Moors nor any other nation of people will ever pay taxes to any government that does not represent them, nor do Moors or any other nation of people pay taxes to private agencies not congressionally sanctioned.”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The IRS will clearly find those legal arguments convincing!

Posts: 17268 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A refresher: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/3230035064

With the current crop of utterly dishonest hacks posing as journalists, the phrase "armed militia" means one thing only: armed, conservative American white males.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Each of them need a visit from their parole officer.
Nailed it.
From their website.

“ We will have freedom - full and complete freedom.
We will invoke justice. Equal justice under our own law, and not under the united States government, as we are not citizens of the united States. See the original 13th Amendment with its 20 sections and the proceedings and debates of the 90th congress 1st session volume 113 part 12, June 12 1967, page 15641, stating that the 14th Amendment is unconstitutional.
We will fight for the freedom for all Moors now held in state, federal, and ICE prisons.”

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
Be interesting to see how they fare with Massachusetts gun laws. And a travel tip for the "Moors": Try not to break down or run out of gas while being "Moorish". Reliable transport is a must! You know...For full and complete freedom!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16117 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Zero Hedge Headline
“Heavily Armed "Rise Of The Moors" Members In Standoff With Massachusetts Police On I-95”

Videos at link shows YouTube videos posted by The Rising Moors of the events this morning.

Link with videos from this morning.

Edited message to try and clarify.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Heavily Armed "Rise Of The Moors" Members In Standoff With Massachusetts Police On I-95
Now there's a proper headline

-30-