SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transexual Satanist Anarchist Wins Nomination For Sherriff
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transexual Satanist Anarchist Wins Nomination For Sherriff Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted
Transexual satanist anarchist who ran under the campaign slogan of "F---the police" wins nomination for county sheriff in NH
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tra...riff-nh-county

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff*s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves *the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.*

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan *F*** the Police* and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.

In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote *despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.*

"I*m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,* she said. *The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I*m attacking. I*m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

*The entire thing is a lie. It*s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,* she said.
DiMezzo said in her blog post that her victory in the primary was an argument for anarchism because of how *clueless the average voter is.* She garnered 4,211 votes, easily beating a traditional candidate who received only a few hundred votes, election results show.

"Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?!" she wrote. "Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters -- the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you,* she said, before calling on Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the U.S.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You need to clarify that subject line a bit, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You need to clarify that subject line a bit, please.

Done. I thought the original subject line from the article would be too long, so I shortened it a bit.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
GOP nomination. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for!

That is sadly true in every election. Thanks very much teachers and the education system. for turning out generations of brain dead, self absorbed morons.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The link doesn't work.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How's the chowdah?

quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
The link doesn't work.
Some sort of chromosomal glitch, no doubt

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
The link doesn't work.

Maybe this one:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...op-sheriff-nh-county

Thomas Sowell

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They voted for it.... They'll get exactly what they want. Best of luck. Neighboring communities should build a wall.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I have to admit that I haven't always researched every candidate as thoroughly as I should, but a candidate for sheriff with the campaign slogan of "F--- the police" would've been eliminated from my list pretty quick.

Thomas Sowell

If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
They voted for it.... They'll get exactly what they want. Best of luck. Neighboring communities should build a wall.

Yep, my thoughts exactly

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How's the chowdah?

quote:
The link doesn't work.
Some sort of chromosomal glitch, no doubt

Zing.

Lucy, I'm home.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Cheshire County...The leftmost county (on the map and possibly politically) in the state. Keene State College is located in Cheshire County. It borders the Connecticut River adjacent to Brattleboro, VT. In a netshell, that's the explanation....Cheshire County is NOT representative of typical Granite Staters.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8915 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
This is the Republican candidate.
I wonder what the Democrat is like?

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Can someone clarify? Was this person actually trolling the electorate, or is she really and truly a transsexuels, satanist, anarchist?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Cheshire County...The leftmost county (on the map and possibly politically) in the state. Keene State College is located in Cheshire County. It borders the Connecticut River adjacent to Brattleboro, VT. In a netshell, that's the explanation....Cheshire County is NOT representative of typical Granite Staters.

That answers my question about the politics of the county.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This story makes me very happy.

Anything the exposes how parts of our system are broken, I'm 100% behind it.

Thanks for the link!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Can it order the deputies to harass the population under threat of termination?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheshire county is a suburb of Vermont. Enough said.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

This.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post