SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, yesterday was 18 years!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, yesterday was 18 years!! Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Brother! Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Noob.

Personally, I like seeing the same names for years and years.

Yours is one of them.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary Smile

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Wow! I only have a few articles of clothing that are that old! Wink Happy Anniversary!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, you are an adult now.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Well done!

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am right behind you. Eighteen for me next Monday.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and hang around-we’re getting used to you!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Huzzah! Congrats on 18!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a long time.

I have to post another post just to see what year I joined officially. I did lurk for many years, but forget when I joined.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
16 for me today. I guess I'm still a newbie Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post