SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's simple- if you interfere with a police investigation, you risk being arrested, and all your righteous indignation won't save you
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's simple- if you interfere with a police investigation, you risk being arrested, and all your righteous indignation won't save you Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Okay now I see that all of the kneeling is lergitimit!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Pastoring is a career path in the Black community. If you have some charisma and can cage a few bucks out of some parishioners, then it's a viable day job while looking for something else. That's all the street front churches are. This guy must just have a little more of what it takes to live off others in the name of GA-Odd.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
The pastor’s interpretation of Romans 13:5 is a mite off. “Submit to the authorities”sounds more like a directive than a suggestion. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If he's a Christian, I'm Batman.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
All cash business with little to no taxes.
No college degree required.
Natural public speaking ability, you can sing and dance a little, and you have a suit. You are qualified.
Grad of Bigs shy and ster U.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a real Rhodes Scholar

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'll venture to bet that the Honorable Rev. Jeremiah Wright (Obamas race tolerant pastor) is his hero.

Asshole!!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cracker?

I think the REAL racist just showed up.

I love it.

I know damn well if I did that and if I did that and I knew the police officer, I still would have gotten arrested...even if we were both purple, yellow, red or white.

Good bust. Be Careful what you ask for!

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
His official website states that he is a "gifted genius" among other things. I believe someone added up his genius test score wrong.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2271 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper: "gifted genius" ...

Someone left out the "r".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
You cannot convince me that big time beatings wouldn't straighten this mentally challenged nitwit right up.

"This is racism...That's what this is." No sir. This is stupidity that surpasses that of most six year olds. You sir are a monumental dumbass.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one who watched and wished he said "tase me" instead of "arrest me?"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Listen to the PoPo and get the flock out of here Pastor pita

Posts: 13816 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Should of tazed him bro.

Posts: 22925 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Uppity jack ass runs his mouth and gets arrested. Nice.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
"You all need to open this door!"

You'll never make a sale by telling someone what they need to do. He reaction was panicked outrage.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
With the number of black "Pastors" and "Reverends" out there, one can't help but think that maybe there is an ad in the back of JET magazine saying "Get your divinity certificate here! $9.99 will make you an official Reverend!"
You don't even need that. All you have to do is say that you're a pastor and boom, Heavenly Angels sing.

The rest are entrepreneurs.

(Too bad the cop wasn't black)

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
According to the black woman who he was taking the report from this wasn’t racism...just an asshole pastor

https://www.google.com/amp/amp...ppear-as-victim.html

Woman says local pastor twisting police encounter to appear as victim

By | Updated June 27, 2018, 7:04 p.m. EDT

A woman present during an incident where a Highland Park pastor was arrested by police is saying that the arrested was warranted.

The woman, who asked to go by the name Karen, said that the police officer was justified in arresting Pastor David Bullock of Greater St. Matthew Baptist Church on Sunday.

"I felt like he provoked the officer. I really did," Karen said.

The woman said that she believes Bullock is using the situation to make himself look like a victim.

Bullock is pushing to have the officer fired, accusing him of assault and false arrest.

"I'm just glad I'm not dead," Bullock said. "But because I'm not dead doesn't mean I wasn't assaulted."

It all started Sunday, June 24, in the afternoon outside Bullock's church where a woman with mental health issues allegedly assaulted Karen's 13-year-old daughter and a man on the street.

Police responded and took the suspect into custody, but it was when an officer was trying to get information from Karen that she says Bullock interrupted them a number of times, including asking the officer why he needed Karen's address.

"I understood the officer needed it for his report," said Karen, who didn't understand why Bullock was questioning the officer.

Karen said the officer told Bullock several times to stop interfering in his investigation or he'd be arrested. Then Bullock told the officer to arrest him, she said.

That's when Karen said she started videotaping the incident that was quickly escalating.

The officer is seen on video shoving Bullock about 10 to 15 feet away, and returning to continue talking to Karen and her daughter. Within seconds, Bullock was back. That's when the officer turned to him and placed him under arrest.

"It was not racist at all. I felt sympathy for the officer," said Karen, who adds that the officer's tone may have been harsh. "It wasn't about the pastor. It was about my daughter who got assaulted and that mentally ill woman who needed help."

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
With the number of black "Pastors" and "Reverends" out there, one can't help but think that maybe there is an ad in the back of JET magazine saying "Get your divinity certificate here! $9.99 will make you an official Reverend!"

Something tells me this yahoo took them up on their offer. Yeah...a real man of God there, huh?

Guess he hasn't finished reading the instruction book yet. Granted, it's a bit toward the back of the book. I'd refer him to the book of Romans, chapter 13

1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
All cash business with little to no taxes.
No college degree required.
Natural public speaking ability, you can sing and dance a little, and you have a suit. You are qualified.

Damn...I told my oldest to go into STEM, I am calling him now to tell him to drop Physics and focus on Theater.....er, wait...can a white bread boy from NW PA go into this reverend business?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post