SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma: 2 Officer length, Wilson, 9mm 1911 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma: 2 Officer length, Wilson, 9mm 1911 mags Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted
Tried to get the title right

These are Wilson combat magazines for a 9mm 1911 with an officer length grip

They will go to the first person to claim them with the following conditions:

1). You either have to be a member with more than 5 years or more than 500 poss

2). You have to be able to use them

I bought a bunch of 9mm standard magazines a while back at the cabelas near me when they were closing the bargain cave (as bass pro kills a little bit more of cabelas every day)

I was in a hurry and did not notice I had accudentally bought these two Officer length mags....I had already opened them when I realized my mistake, and didn’t feel like taking them back, so i threw them in the parts bin thinking maybe some day I would get one...I was wrong....might as well go to someone that can use them

Again. Instant karma. Meet requirements 1 and 2, claim them here, then send me an email (email addy is in my profile)

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can most definately use them. I own, and shoot, 2 1911 officers model 9mm. thanx

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Done and done....para if you want to delete or lock this so it doesn’t clutter your board, I’d b grateful.

Thanks

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post