SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    what would you do ?? unbelievable road rage video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what would you do ?? unbelievable road rage video Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
In order to watch the video, I had to watch an advertisement for Honda telling me to buy the best, drive the best. The suspect reportedly made his escape in a newer model Honda Civic; clearly, he's a baller.

I'd like to see the rest of the video, but road rage doesn't seem likely.

Posts: 10995 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
"I was in fear for my life".

Bang, bang, bang.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You had me at Pasco Co. Florida Wink

Agree with many here, neutralize the threat. Does it matter right now what precipitated it?

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
She should have ventilated him

Posts: 23525 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Lay on the horn to get some witnesses.

I would stick him in the chest with a knife from my door pouch or pocket. Then try to deploy gun from waist and deliver two to the chest if that knife didn’t work.

A lot of people said drive away.

It happened in a residential neighborhood.

It would probably lead to a high speed chase. Then I would be forced to drive reckless trying to stay away from them and may hit somebody.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post