SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    what would you do ?? unbelievable road rage video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what would you do ?? unbelievable road rage video Login/Join 
posted
just incredible

no info on what may have precipitated this

---------------------------------

Pasco County Florida

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasc...ar-window/1993236379

Updated: May 09, 2019 07:13 PM EDT

PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to identify a man involved in a road rage incident on Wednesday.

The man can be seen in a video released by the sheriff’s office grabbing a landscape brick and throwing it through the driver’s window of the victim’s vehicle.

The suspect leaned in and grabbed the victim by her neck.

The man fled in a newer model Honda Civic westbound on San Miguel Drive.

If you have any information, call 1-800-706-2488 and reference case number #19-19185.

--------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
How about drive away for starters? No idea why people freeze like that. Also your car makes a handy 2 ton weapon. Whatever the options, sitting there waiting to be killed shouldnt be one of them.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Draw and fire till the threat is ended---preferably dead

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Call 911, drive away, and get plate number of other vehicle if possible. No reason to draw firearm, or shoot unless you were trapped with no where to go and the aggressor was trying to pull you out of vehicle or attacking you with no barrier between you.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
No reason to draw firearm, or shoot unless you were trapped with no where to go and the aggressor was trying to pull you out of vehicle or attacking you with no barrier between you.

From the article:
The man can be seen in a video released by the sheriff’s office grabbing a landscape brick and throwing it through the driver’s window of the victim’s vehicle.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
No reason to draw firearm, or shoot unless you were trapped with no where to go and the aggressor was trying to pull you out of vehicle or attacking you with no barrier between you.

From the article:

My bad for missing that, but still first option would be to floor it and drive away before shooting.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
what would you do ??

Shoot.

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Not sure what the 2nd car (but it looks like he was brick guy's buddy) was doing but I would have rammed that vehicle (if necessary) to get away as my 1st choice. If escaping wasn't an option because the car was in the way the brick guy would have a face full of 45.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Homie has street cred now. Real OG gangsta using a large brick to bust her window probably injuring her in the process. Then choking a female.

Plus 10 RP points for doing it shirtless.

That was probably his mom in the car and he was mad she bought the off brand cornflakes at Walmart.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That crazed asshole would have a new 9mm sized hole in his forehead if it were me. I say that behind a keyboard, but seriously, it's the reason I have a gun close to me at all times. In her case the best defense was the peddle on the right side.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramming speed aye.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13406 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Man that was infuriating. Imagine if that was your daughter/wife/girlfriend in that car.

Anyone that tries to grab my door handle and/or tries to enter my car, gets a gun pointed at them. I absolutely would have perforated that street clown with some 9MM. In Florida she absolutely would have been 100% justified in shooting this guy.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not convinced this was road rage. Some type of local dispute, maybe?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I am not convinced this was road rage. Some type of local dispute, maybe?

From the article the neighbors say they think its a drug deal gone bad.

My first instinct in this would be to not wind up perpendicular in the roadway, but if I did wind up there, wheel hard to the left and gun it and whatever happens to him in the process happens.

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Controlled pair, center of mass.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29722 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Based on the short video, position of the car, neighborhood and the only participant you can see, I'm guessing this was a dispute over a financial transaction involving illegal substances, not a total stranger on stranger traffic incident.

Posts: 9535 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Call 911, drive away, and get plate number of other vehicle if possible. No reason to draw firearm, or shoot unless you were trapped with no where to go and the aggressor was trying to pull you out of vehicle or attacking you with no barrier between you.

Only if you live in a commie duty to retreat state otherwise the rock guy should be dead.

quote:
From the article the neighbors say they think its a drug deal gone bad.

If this was a drug deal it never would have been reported - at least by the rock recipient.

Posts: 22933 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Would the ol' Joe Biden defense technique work in this situation? Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Hard to tell from the angle. It looks like there was enough room to cut hard left but not sure. You could hear scumbag tell the other driver to back up, I presume to block escape.

Either way I'm afraid I'd pull the trigger until there was nothing left but shit and food stamps...I mean until threat was ended.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m pretty familiar with that area — it’s very rough. Probably a drug deal or domestic dispute which explains some of the behavior and response. How would I respond if I was randomly attacked by a brick wielding thug? Stay in the car, drive away if possible, defend if not.

Posts: 996 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post