SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Breakfast protection picture 2.0
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breakfast protection picture 2.0 Login/Join 
Picture of SgtC
posted Hide Post
OFS!!!!! Now do a book!!!!!

Open or Concealed - CARRY ON!

Posts: 21 | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Revolver and Steak pics are appreciated. 1911 and Steak pics are also highly rated. ...

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Well played sir!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
it doesn't get more American than a 1911 chambered in .45acp.

Spot on blindref! Spot on! LOL
I agree! (I want to know how he cooks his bacon.)

flashguy

I cook my bacon in a frying pan 5 strips at a time. If I’m cooking more than a pound, I get two pans going.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10460 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am SHOCKED SHOCKED I tell you.

The fork is always ON THE LEFT of the PLATE. How many times do we have to go over this!

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3664 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post