SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Breakfast protection picture 2.0
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breakfast protection picture 2.0 Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
What an inspiration! We need to have a photo contest lol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Only 14 years to perfect the egg. Razz

Just kidding. My wife and daughter don’t like the crispy edges like in the original, me I don’t give a damn I just shove it in my mouth. Big Grin

drabfour beat me to it. You are getting much better at frying eggs !!

Posts: 545 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Tsk tsk. In the related appendix of Emily Post’s Etiquette book it indicates that the napkin should be positioned so the the firearm’s entire slide rests on the napkin. One must endeavor to prevent scratches on either the slide or the tabletop. Wink

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 425 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pic with the steak made me quite hungry. The only thing missing for me was the hot grits with a big hunk of butter melting in them.

Went to lunch with a couple of friends I worked with for years yesterday, and we all ordered breakfast. Your pics not only made me very hungry, but I think I had a flashback to yesterday.

Bob

Posts: 1679 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
So awesome!!!!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8758 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
it doesn't get more American than a 1911 chambered in .45acp.

Spot on blindref! Spot on! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
Great photos all!!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2011 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Ya nailed it, son.

Posts: 3865 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
2 forks up Big Grin

Gotta go eat now...

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
it doesn't get more American than a 1911 chambered in .45acp.

Spot on blindref! Spot on! LOL
I agree! (I want to know how he cooks his bacon.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Now, whatcha gotta do is get someone to post it on Twitter and Facebook, what have ya.

YA GOTTA GET IT OUT THERE, SON!! GET IT OUT THERE.

I put it on Instagram @guns.and.grub and Facebook. I don’t do the twitter thing so it probably won’t get to Elon via me. It looks like TexasScrub took care of that. Thank you Sir.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10460 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blindref:
Then I decided to do a real "how American's eat breakfast" picture.

I added more meat for a total of 4 pounds - a 32 ounce Rib Eye, 1 pound of bacon, and 1 pound of sausage links.

I added an egg, and took away one piece of toast. Much healthier that way - less carbs and more protein Wink

I substituted the P228 for a Springfield Professional .45acp, because it doesn't get more American than a 1911 chambered in .45acp.

And finally I substituted the coffee for bourbon. I'm sure some will complain that I chose Buffalo Trace and not something more high end, but it's my breakfast and I like Buffalo Trace.

^^^Mmmm, Real American Breakfast

And from another thread, 'Real American Dinner'...Blindref style! Cool
quote:
Originally posted by blindref:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft,

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's the hashbrowns, shortstack, syrup and jam?

Posts: 249 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One toast only please,
I'am watching my calories
Big Grin

And maybe two egg whites , no yolks
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the new third one best. No doubt someone will say there should be some home fries or hashbrowns in the skillet with the steak though. Wink

Posts: 3407 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
On clear liquids so of course I had to torture myself with your images. Nicely done on the classic and the additions. I approve!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Love all these!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5506 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Awesome!

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome photos gentlemen!!!! Thanks.

Posts: 798 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Smile

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8659 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post