SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Google, more of what we know about their manipulation.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google, more of what we know about their manipulation. Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
Some sad facts and I always said this time around it will be worse.
But can we actually do anything about it?

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Here's another interview w/ Dr. Robert Epstein on Google's previous, ongoing activities, and future plans to manipulate the electorate.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8951 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's interesting that the two videos posted are on YouTube which is owned by Google. Just shows you that they control most of the internet.

Posts: 679 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Stop using Google anything to the extent possible?

Personally, I regard Alphabet (Google's parent company) and Meta (parent of Facebook, Instagram, and Oculus VR, among others) the current most evil among the large tech companies. I avoid anything controlled by either of them as much as possible.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
As do I.

They try to silence our 1A voices and invade our privacy. One shudders to think what they want to do by removing our 2A rights.

Let me get this straight though - the policies and beliefs they hold are so good that they need to steal elections that reflect the contrary desires of the people? Can you spell tyranny?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12756 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Stop using Google anything to the extent possible?

The question was more in line with stopping election fraud but yes of course if the 92% Google market share dwindled then yes that might help some. Eek

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post