SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Book AKSupperdually is winner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I would love to receive a copy. I actually review some of my favorite post-apoc books on a podcast I co-host.

Throw my name in the hat twice please if you would. USAF Veteran and current LE/Fire Chaplain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Please DON'T include me, though I qualify. But thanks for the tip; I just bought it on my new Kindle.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance (or two Wink )

9 Year Marine Corps Vet and 29 years of telling folks like you where to go and what to do.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10946 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’d love to read your work. Thank you for the kind chance. Veteran and prior LE

Posts: 6016 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.
EMT at my local volunteer department.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
USN Active Duty, if I don’t win I’ll buy a copy regardless.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6327 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
While I’ve been here for a while, I’m just a guy that makes sure product comes in and goes out. Please don’t include me. I just bought a copy and followed you.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Retired teacher.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Silent

Posts: 1027 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you beancooker, I appreciate it and hope you enjoy it.

Thank you all for the feedback. Amazon and Barnes & Noble holds the paperback for seven weeks to see how many e copies sell first. Then they establish their inventory on what they expect a two-week supply to be. I just learned you can purchase the paperback directly from the publisher now. The publisher is Bookbaby and the link is below.

https://store.bookbaby.com/book/guardians-of-rockport

I will draw the Karma winner next Friday (1 week from today).

Thanks!

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Five star reviews on Amazon! Good job my friend.

Posts: 1828 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I am new to this, I would appreciate any feedback you all may have. I am building my author's page at

https://davideldonjones.com/

Feedback welcome.

Posts: 1465 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Old amphib Navy Vet. The book looks good. Please put me in the hat. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance. I dig post-apocalyptic fiction. I've taught in the past but not currently.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Please add my name-retired SO Captain and currently work as a Detention Officer.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winner is AKSuperDually

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I'll be ordering my copy.Smile

And feedback when I've read it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Army Vet

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.. reserve LEO here..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me, sounds like a great read. Army veteran.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to share that the second book in the Guardians of Rockport series is now available. This book titled “The Redemption” takes place three months after the collapse. https://store.bookbaby.com/boo...ardians-of-rockport1