SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - SIG 516 Gen2 Complete Upper Assembly *** WINNER = coloradohunter44 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - SIG 516 Gen2 Complete Upper Assembly *** WINNER = coloradohunter44 *** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
It's that time of the year again. Smile

Eligibility: Must have at least 125 posts (not all in the Classifieds) as of today.
Just for fun, post some nice pics of the season to cheer everyone up.

Prize: New / never fired SIG 516 Gen2 complete upper assembly with BCG and CH, 5.56 NATO, 14.5 CL bbl with pinned & welded 3-prong FH. So, this is a non-NFA item. Not a firearm, so FFL is not required. This short-stroke piston upper will work on any standard AR-15 lower.

Winner picked right after the New Year. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Unlucky number 1

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please. Great karma!

Posts: 9049 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma. I always wanted one of these uppers, but never pulled the trigger...And then it was too late! Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

Best Wishes for a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your Karma. I’ve been looking at some components at work and this would be an encouragement for me to go forward.

I’m lousy at photo posting so all I can say is that every day is a gift.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8110 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and many thanks. Merry Christmas to all!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7263 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in

A dog in Christmas PJ's warming his buns on the heat vent

Posts: 5327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Oh baby count me in. Merry Christmas!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIG4EVA,

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeeeet!

Archerman

Posts: 2487 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10026 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all of Sig Forum.

Count me in! Being behind enemy lines, where everything is more expensive, I could use an upper to go with a lower I am currently assembling.

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.
We don't say Happy Holidays in Wyoming....We say Merry Christmas.

Please add my name.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me- Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15591 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all of our Christian members and their loved ones.

Not a Christmas picture, but you specified "the season," not specifically Christmas, so here's mine:

Please include me for the 516 upper.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! Please add my name to your generous Karma! Thank you! Cool

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post