SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - SIG 516 Gen2 Complete Upper Assembly *** WINNER = coloradohunter44 ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - SIG 516 Gen2 Complete Upper Assembly *** WINNER = coloradohunter44 *** Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please throw my name in the hat, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year....My name in the hat also........

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
I have three stripped lowers that would love to get together with that. Please enter me into the karma. Merry Christmas and thanks for the chance!

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8799 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

Please add my name. Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16403 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in- Merry Christmas

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sir.. I'd like a chance for the upper.

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Please count me in I'd love to give a piston upper a try!

Here's a pic of my son with our new puppy and our Christmas tree in the background.

Posts: 8583 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again... Another generous offering.

I would like to be considered. I have a complete lower that is in need of an upper. This would make a superb build.

I hope this makes others happy. These three bring a lot of joy and laughs to my life:

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the karma Doc, ease count me in. Smile

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Another most generous karma. Please afford me a chance. Happy Holidays.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a lower that would look great on that upper. Please enter my name and thank you for the opportunity. Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Q, Please add my name into this karma.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous please include me.

Below is my teenage daughter learning to plow snow on my family's property in Hershey, PA several years ago. I've been plowing snow there for almost 40 years and a few years ago we started teaching my daughter and my nephew how it's done.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. Very generous of you. It will look great on my lower. I have a red dot ready to mount.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a picture from this year to show - very small gathering.

I'd like to be included still if possible.

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I am eligible, please count me in for the 516 upper. Happy New Year.

Scott

Posts: 12 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
please add me, and happy holidays!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please yet a great Karma from you. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post