SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gave my baby a bath…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gave my baby a bath… Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Seeing exotics like that is the only time that my S2000 feels like second class. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
What's the 944 doing there? Razz I keed, I keed. I love the 944.

BTW, where's the pic for your car? You gotta show the "After" pic!

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
What's the 944 doing there? Razz I keed, I keed. I love the 944.

BTW, where's the pic for your car? You gotta show the "After" pic!

The 944 is an original Rothmans (factory) Cup car that was never raced and is valued at between $150-175K according to The Black Arrow Group.

I’ll post more pictures tomorrow including my car and others in the Concours. BTW, it rained off and on so the top stayed up!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6327 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Always liked the 944, had a scare in a Turbo S years ago on a cloverleaf highway exit.
Downshift + boost lag = sideways in a car that's not mine.Eek

Looking forward to your photos. I'm thinking about putting the Midget in a July 4 show in my neighborhood.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15347 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn rain!!! I'm looking forward to your pictures regardless.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
For you car care nuts, an electric pressure washer made for washing cars was a great investment for me. I can get one heck of a foam layer on the vehicle. It makes washing quicker. FYI I bought the Active 2.0

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
I've heard good things about those new Mitsubishi
cars.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Well even though the weather decided not to cooperate the Concours went off without a hitch with about 170 cars being shown in maybe a dozen categories. Here were some of my favorites…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6327 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
A few more…

------------------
Eddie

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
And finally a couple of my Spyder. I actually took home second place in the water cooled Porsche division!

------------------
Eddie

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful cars! Too bad about the weather.

Congrats on your ribbon!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38693 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pictures! Congratulations on your ribbon and nice looking Porsche too!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post