SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 NCAA Football survivor pool. Week 1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NCAA Football survivor pool. Week 1 Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuglespritz:
Week 1: Oregon State Big Grin

Seriously??? Ohio State will wipe the field with Oregon State with or without Urban Meyer. And I root for Oregon State all the time (except when they're playing Boise State).

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by Kuglespritz:
Week 1: Oregon State Big Grin

Seriously??? Ohio State will wipe the field with Oregon State with or without Urban Meyer. And I root for Oregon State all the time (except when they're playing Boise State).

I read that as a strategy to not have to follow this thread each week!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Arizona State

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma State

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Bump from page 5. This game ends to new players when the last game of week 1 kicks off.

FOOTBALL!!!!

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Gameday bump!

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia Texh

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
Virginia Texh

Good call and good timing! Week 2 thread will come out later this week. Welcome aboard!

Redeemed!

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
week 1; South Carolina Gamecocks

Good choice.

WDE

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Texas has sent me to an early football grave. Frown

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Texas has sent me to an early football grave. Frown

To quote Joey Galloway "Texas is not back."

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
No specific week. Just wanted to represent, YO?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Can we use this same thread for the season? If not, put me down for Texas Christian for week 2.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlayne:
Can we use this same thread for the season? If not, put me down for Texas Christian for week 2.
Roll Eyes

7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.

Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by dlayne:
Roll Eyes

7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.

That was my question. Why couldn’t we just use the same thread. And if not, can the new thread be put up as I’m about to travel and am unsure of my internet connectivity the rest of the week. Make sense?