SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Visitors to Knoville and Sevierville area be warned
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visitors to Knoville and Sevierville area be warned Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Or if you are in the car, this system works well;

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLhWzMOccTg" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Hope a bystander has some marshmallows ready.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
I hate thieves. Sorry for your experience. Easy to sympathize with the Saudi reaction to theft which is chopping hands off.

Posts: 2449 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I still can't get anyone in the property room in Indianapolis but someone from there contacted RMJ Tactical with pictures of my Little Bird hawk. The guys at RMJ reached out to me. Love that company! I wonder how much of my stuff they (Indianapolis) recovered. Four days straight of calling with no answer and no way of leaving a message. How does that happen? But what are the odds of those items being recovered?!?! Glad they're no longer in the hands of bad guys.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post