SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sheila Jackson Lee resigns a few posts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sheila Jackson Lee resigns a few posts Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ion-against-staffer/

Toxic bitch has been turned on by her fellow race hustlers.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ion-against-staffer/

Toxic bitch has been turned on by her fellow race hustlers.

Good, I can’t stand her and since she’s local I can’t get away from her. For the life of me I don’t understand how an ignorant person like her can graduate from Yale and then law school. She says some of the most idiotic things that come out of Washington. She’s never claimed Guam would top over so there’s at least one person dumber than her.

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:

Good, I can’t stand her and since she’s local I can’t get away from her. For the life of me I don’t understand how an ignorant person like her can graduate from Yale and then law school. She says some of the most idiotic things that come out of Washington. She’s never claimed Guam would top over so there’s at least one person dumber than her.

We all know that she didn't earn anything on her own merit while at law school. I'm pretty sure she was helped through based on her heritage.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Say it ain't so, Joe. Eek Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Given her reputation concerning her treatment of staff, and general reputation for unpleasantness, it is a wonder it didn't happen sooner.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Too bad they don’t investigate why she was giving a check to the two attorneys representing Kavanaugh accuser at the end of that testimony...

Posts: 13816 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Isn't it funny how when people believe they are part of the "party" or the "movement", they can do whatever they want without any penalty?

W R O N G

Of course when the leader of 'the party' gets away with what she has for so long, its no wonder.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"Homicide is the biggest cause of murder"? Thanks, Captain Obvious. Marriage is the biggest cause of divorce, too.

SJL is one of the dumbest creatures in the Congress. I'm embarrassed that she comes from my adopted state. However, I can be glad she is not MY representative--I lost my good one but the new one can't compare with SJL.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jim, that's a false quote. She said homicide is the leading cause of death in black men.

She's a drooling moron. The truth will suffice.

For example: "While there, according to an article by Sandy Hume in The Hill, a weekly newspaper that covers Congress, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder succeeded in taking pictures of the American flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Of course, Armstrong planted the flag on the Moon, as any high schooler should be able to tell you, let alone a 47-year-old Yale graduate."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

And to hammer the point home, the CDC reports that in 2015, the leading cause of death in black males was heart disease - way ahead of homicide.

It took me ONE Google search, about 30 seconds, to find that fact. But ol' She-Jack couldn't be bothered to look.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthequi...-ethnicity/index.htm

Homicide does kill far more black men on a percentage basis than it does for other ethnic groups, and maybe Lee could have made some hay with that, but getting her facts right is too much trouble.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to the CDC, homicide was indeed the No. 1 killer of black men between the ages of 15 and 34 in 2011. Accidents ranked second in causes of death, and suicide claimed the third amount of black male lives between 15 and 24 years old, while heart disease ranked third for men 24-34.

This is bad enough. And even Juan Williams has said their killers are not cops, but other young black men.

Posts: 18081 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She is toxic sludge polluting the cesspool of congress...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
We all know that she didn't earn anything on her own merit while at law school. I'm pretty sure she was helped through based on her heritage.

Ya think, maybe?
She has always been a poor excuse of a human and even more of a poor excuse as an elected member of congress!
How someone so obviously ingnorant can be elected is beyond me...but I must admit that J. McStain was elected from my state numerous times. (ptui!)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

Ya think, maybe?
She has always been a poor excuse of a human and even more of a poor excuse as an elected member of congress!
How someone so obviously ingnorant can be elected is beyond me...but I must admit that J. McStain was elected from my state numerous times. (ptui!)
She was elected from a district mostly composed of voters who are pretty much just like her.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Let's hope this the first step on her way to hell!

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another idiot put into service by another bunch of idiots. These are the people we are dealing with and those in her district. Are we surprised anymore?

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
Let's hope this the first step on her way to hell!
Well, even Hell has standards.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
A shining example of "The Peter Principal".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
A shining example of "The Peter Principal".
Daddy's peter should have been more principled.