SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question about I phones and Apple Music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about I phones and Apple Music Login/Join 
posted
I have an I phone that I have uploaded my Apple Music onto. Is it possible to make a lyric from a song be my ringtone? I think that would be an interesting thing to do, and change it every so often.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is possible and not very difficult. a Google search for create ringtones on iPhone will yield the procedure for you. I have tried it and it works well. too long to list here tonight. The steps are listed in Tom's Guide https://www.tomsguide.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ltz400,

Posts: 195 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You can either make your own as ltz400 suggested, but you can also go to iTunes and purchase ringtones. If you think your song lyric is vague, you'd be surprised what you can find is available.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post