SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flat screen tv's through Fed Ex and U.P.S. shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flat screen tv's through Fed Ex and U.P.S. shipping Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
No way for me. I just bought two new identical ones a few months ago. I weighed this option and declined. Buying locally if I had any problems I could return it same day and be done with it. Kitchen appliances and TV’s are better bought local. I’ve had great experience with Best Buy as they price match and the little manager person usually has some clout to lower the price further. I bought two Sony 4K’s this year from Magnolia, 2 4K players, and 2 Sony sounbars with rear channels and man they knocked price off every item substantially. They offer 0% as well that I always use for appliances and theater stuff. The last thing I want to deal with is return shipping on a flat screen or clothes washer.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post