SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Hawaiian Shirt just released, Guns n Flowers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Hawaiian Shirt just released, Guns n Flowers... Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Sig is selling a Hawaiian shirt on it's web page pretty cool with the AR and Handgun images mixed in.....

Link

Posts: 23755 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1136 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah,
That "screams" gun!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54894 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Bet it's going to be a hot seller in that state. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26807 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm tempted

$55, no reviews yet, no sizing information. Hmmm...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If that doesn't send the libtards over the edge, nothing will Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38058 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I'm tempted

$55, no reviews yet, no sizing information. Hmmm...

Its there, SM to 3XL, select the style, of which there is one, Hay-why-un, then your sizes show,

Posts: 23755 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

It's there, SM to 3XL, select the style, of which there is one, Hay-why-un, then your sizes show,
No point me ordering one. They don't got no TALL sizes. Mad

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30940 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
... no sizing information. Hmmm...
Its there, SM to 3XL, ...
Yes, but, there's no fit chart or information. E.g.: How large is "large?" How medium is "medium?"

They might be slim/trim fit. (The photo suggests they are, in which case V-Tail's complaint might be null.) Or they might be Standard American Fatboy sizing. In the latter case a typical "large" would be long enough for me, but, would fit me like a tent, and a medium would fit me closely enough, but, would be way too short.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda funny, I don't think I have ever seen a clothing advertisement where the creases from the original package were so clearly visible on the model. Smile

Posts: 1998 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^No, no. Those are ceramic plates. Duh. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16479 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, but, there's no fit chart or information. E.g.: How large is "large?" How medium is "medium?"

They might be slim/trim fit. (The photo suggests they are, in which case V-Tail's complaint might be null.) Or they might be Standard American Fatboy sizing. In the latter case a typical "large" would be long enough for me, but, would fit me like a tent, and a medium would fit me closely enough, but, would be way too short.

I'd venture they have the narrowed slim trim cut since most Sig owners are operators, in shape and can immediately qualify for special forces physically....

And yeah, must have been no women at the photo shoot, shirt wasn't ironed Big Grin

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd venture they have the narrowed slim trim cut since most Sig owners are operators, in shape and can immediately qualify for special forces physically....

I think V-Tail should order one and let us know.

All in favor, say "Aye!" Big Grin

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Hopefully not made in China or Bangladesh.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27908 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think V-Tail should order one and let us know.

All in favor, say "Aye!" Big Grin
Oy!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30940 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Love it and ordered today. Ordered an XL, we will see how it fits. Problem is, it takes at least a week to get anything from Sig.

Posts: 1367 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My man! ^^^^^ Taking one for the team!

posted Hide Post
I ordered an XL yesterday as well.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect to wear under your "Shoot me first vest!" Big Grin

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2909 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
Perfect to wear under your "Shoot me first vest!" Big Grin
Depending upon the feedback from our Guinea Pigs Brave Volunteer Beta Testers, I may acquire one, but, I'll wear it only in carefully selected situations.

I think it'd go great with a MAGA hat Big Grin