SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Hawaiian Shirt just released, Guns n Flowers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Hawaiian Shirt just released, Guns n Flowers... Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
It's polyester. Frown

GregVerified Reviewer
04/21/23
Q: What is this shirt made of?
Answers (1)
SIG Sauer CS 04/21/23
A: Polyester.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38860 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Ugly, Damn Ugly.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8463 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
It's polyester. Frown
There's polyester and polyester. E.g.: Under Armour performance fabric is primarily polyester and, IME, is the most comfortable, breathable, quickest-drying performance fabric made.

Other forms of polyester fabric are hot and uncomfortable.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to get one of the Otte Gear Aloha Narcos Playa Shirts.

I've got a couple of their early co-labs with Andrew Bawidnammin. Most people don't notice but, every once in awhile one of the guys will look closer and the laughs come bursting out.

Posts: 14801 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Update: my shirt came in and unfortunately it is made in China but it fit, maybe slightly big, as I would’ve expected an XL to fit me. I thought it was very comfortable. Most importantly, the wife said I looked cute in it so, it is a keeper. Big Grin

Posts: 1367 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23746 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigLaw:
Update: my shirt came in and ... it fit, maybe slightly big, as I would’ve expected an XL to fit me.
If you don't mind me asking: What's your height and waist?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
If you don't mind me asking: What's your height and waist?[/QUOTE]

5’10 205-215(have not weighed myself in a while) and 36 waist pant.

Posts: 1367 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ensigmatic,
Have you looked at Reyn Spooner's
Line of shirts ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54880 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post