SIGforum
Amber Alert for the Southeastern folks

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8140070124

March 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
olfuzzy
Amber Alert for the Southeastern folks

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a missing Tennessee teen believed to be traveling with a former teacher who worked for the school district.

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15 is missing from Maury County. She's believed to be traveling with Tad Cummins, 50. The Maury County Sheriff's Office confirmed to Fox 17 News that Cummins was a teacher in the school district.
Maury Co. Public Schools confirmed Cummins was suspended last month for a Maury County Sheriff's Office investigation. MCPS said it's protocol to suspend any time law enforcement is working an investigation.
Thomas is described as white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She stands about 5’5” and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.
Cummins is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue, TN license plate 976ZPT.

TBI said Thomas and Cummins may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.
If you have information on Thomas or Cummins, call the MCSD at 931-375-8654 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-with-armed-man.html
March 15, 2017, 05:55 PM
10X-Shooter
Yep, heard that come in yesterday. Glad to see some pictures finally. I think amber Alerts needs pictures.
March 15, 2017, 08:09 PM
parabellum
He looks happy.
March 15, 2017, 08:50 PM
low8option
I get alerts on my phone and got this one this morning. We live in the area of Decatur and was out and about today. Wife looked over every silver/gray car on the road. We had not heard any of the particulars and thought it might be a parental abduction since they had the car and plate number.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment
March 15, 2017, 08:52 PM
pbramlett
I've been off work this week and got the alert last night. I'm in Decatur. Saw three silver rouges but no creep or TN plates.

Regards,

P.
March 15, 2017, 10:15 PM
10X-Shooter
Yep, creepy kind of happy.