SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amber Alert for the Southeastern folks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amber Alert for the Southeastern folks Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a missing Tennessee teen believed to be traveling with a former teacher who worked for the school district.

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15 is missing from Maury County. She's believed to be traveling with Tad Cummins, 50. The Maury County Sheriff's Office confirmed to Fox 17 News that Cummins was a teacher in the school district.
Maury Co. Public Schools confirmed Cummins was suspended last month for a Maury County Sheriff's Office investigation. MCPS said it's protocol to suspend any time law enforcement is working an investigation.
Thomas is described as white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She stands about 5’5” and weighs about 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.
Cummins is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue, TN license plate 976ZPT.

TBI said Thomas and Cummins may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.
If you have information on Thomas or Cummins, call the MCSD at 931-375-8654 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-with-armed-man.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, heard that come in yesterday. Glad to see some pictures finally. I think amber Alerts needs pictures.

Posts: 5999 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He looks happy.

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
I get alerts on my phone and got this one this morning. We live in the area of Decatur and was out and about today. Wife looked over every silver/gray car on the road. We had not heard any of the particulars and thought it might be a parental abduction since they had the car and plate number.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 876 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I've been off work this week and got the alert last night. I'm in Decatur. Saw three silver rouges but no creep or TN plates.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, creepy kind of happy.

Posts: 5999 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post