SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SoCal Get Together!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SoCal Get Together! Login/Join 
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
That looks like a great venue!

What time should we meet up?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to make it but this week is horrible for me at work. Have fun guys! Wish I was there!

“Everybody's got plans...until they get hit.” Mike Tyson

Posts: 280 | Location: OC, CA | Registered: January 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I need a quick update on head count. Let's meet at 6 on Thursday.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I’m still in. Just flew in.

6 looks fine for tomorrow, but alas I’m flying out Thursday at 4

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Yeah, clarify the 8th or Thursday Smile

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
Dave, the 8th is Wednesday (tomorrow).

Posts: 82 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the confusion. Tomorrow it is.
Please email me to confirm

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

God, Family, Country.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Yaas! Looking forward to it!

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
I had a great time meeting up with you guys last night!

Many thanks to Dave Truong for setting it up and treating us to such an amazing night! The food and drinks were spectacular, but definitely overshadowed by the company!

I got to meet ElusivePeon and reconnect with DaveTruong, Windhover and Aeteocles. It was such a fun night of hanging out with you guys. I can’t wait for the next time we’re able to meet up!

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TannerBoyl:
I had a great time meeting up with you guys last night!

Many thanks to Dave Truong for setting it up and treating us to such an amazing night! The food and drinks were spectacular, but definitely overshadowed by the company!

I got to meet ElusivePeon and reconnect with DaveTruong, Windhover and Aeteocles. It was such a fun night of hanging out with you guys. I can’t wait for the next time we’re able to meet up!

Fantastic to hear ... thanks for sharing ! Hopefully I can make it next time.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Indeed it was a fantastic evening. Great company, and the venue Dave picked was exceptional! Looking forward to next one. I would encourage anyone here to join us next time.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Small but mighty get together! We are planning for another one already!

Food was great, the company was better as the libations continued!

God, Family, Country.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
LOADS of fun. Thanks for putting it together Dave!