SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SoCal Get Together!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SoCal Get Together! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
When was the last time we had one of these? I'm thinking March 8th! There will be food, libations, instant karmas etc!

Let me know who's in!

My email is david@mimisjewelryinc.com if it's easier to contact me there.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'd be interested.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I don’t live in California, but wish I could make the shoot to meet members!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I wish I could attend. Pismo is about my limit. If there’s ever a gathering near pismo, I’m in.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
Let's do it, count me in!

Posts: 82 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I’m in!

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
The 8th it is in Fountain Valley! Please email me your info so I can get a head count and make reservations! Looking forward to it!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

It's on my calendar, hopefully my work schedule will allow me to make it this year!!!

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Wish I could, but it's too far a commute. We're overdue for one in the DFW area, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sorry, David. The granddaughters--oh and my daughter--are visiting SD that week. She's not a big fan of this particular hobby.

Posts: 18056 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Hell, I’ll fly in just for David’s Karmas. I won’t bring a firearm because it’s Cali lol but I like me some David Troung.

ETA: that sounds like I like David FOR his Karmas, that’s not the case at all. David has helped me with multiple purchases and is fixing some jewelry now that in all honesty he doesn’t have to do for free. Good man for sure.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I’m interested - will try to get there from San Diego

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
I'm considering it.

Which airport is closer, Burbank or John Wayne?

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14183 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
I'm considering it.

John Wayne

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm out.

Discount tickets on SW have to be purchased 21 days in advance and every hotel around John Wayne is booked solid

Posts: 14183 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm considering it.

John Wayne is in Orange County. If you've never flown in/out of it before, you're in for a rare experience.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
I'm considering it.

John Wayne is in Orange County. If you've never flown in/out of it before, you're in for a rare experience.

I have, my daughter attends college at UC Irvine.

What stands out most in my mind is the line heading into TSA, but it was a lot shorter than the one at Laguardia. Coming back from NYC, afterdropping my daughter off last May, the TSA Pre-check was the longest line there...I can see why people pay extra for Clear

and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
It would be awesome to see everyone again!

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested. Email sent.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone! Here's where we would dine! https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-r...om-fountain-valley-2

So far:

Aeteocles
ElusivePeon
Windhover
sleepla8er
OttoSig
TannerBoyl

God, Family, Country.