SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unrequested Covid Tests showed up today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unrequested Covid Tests showed up today. Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Found out the answer. One of the daughters ordered them under my name without telling me.

And I figured it was some kind of a conspiracy!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I was going to mention that shovelhead mentioned "Siemens" in his first post, but I realized that was improper of me. Big Grin

OK, at 61, I'm still in 8th grade. Eek

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Found out the answer. One of the daughters ordered them under my name without telling me.

So was she screwing with you or did she really want them?

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
List if for $100 on eBay. Some schmuck will buy it.

If you are covered by traditional Medicare, you can get a pack of 8 antigen test kits from your pharmacy, for free.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:

So was she screwing with you or did she really want them?

She does home and office visits yet her agency does not supply tests.

————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I realize the mystery of shovelhead's test kits has been solved, but I'll add this to the discussion.

When I shipped a package over the weekend I noticed this notification on my USPS receipt for, you guessed it... free test kits.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
I realize the mystery of shovelhead's test kits has been solved, but I'll add this to the discussion.

When I shipped a package over the weekend I noticed this notification on my USPS receipt for, you guessed it... free test kits.

Somebody oughta tell the USPS, here is right off the CDC site now:

Ordering through the free at-home test program was suspended on Friday, September 2 because Congress hasn’t provided additional funding to replenish the nation’s stockpile of tests.

Obviously they communicate real good!

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
why anyone would stick that chicom crap up their nose is a mystery to me.

I would stomp them and in the trash they go.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post