SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Won my Primary tonight
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Won my Primary tonight Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Local news story from today's paper.

Posts: 11228 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Brad, that's great to hear. We need more people like you to be involved in local politics across the country.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrads Brad! Hope things work out in November.

As a side note my son took the Consumers job but he is living here, working from the basement, until the new year. Now I'll be able to tell him,"I know someone!"

Someone asked about Trumps chances here. Where I live it is all Trump. You even see Trump flags on single wide mobile homes with cars parked on blocks. Exactly the people the dems think they own. I have seem two Biden signs in northern lower Michigan. At least one hundred trump signs. I know it's not scientific but it's all I've got. Now where Yooper Sig lives may be a different story. Marquette is a great place but very liberal. We thought about moving back at one time but my wife didn't think I could deal with the politics. I'm sure she was right.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 2017 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, and Congratulations. Since you've been to this rodeo before and are getting back on the horse I also commend you on fortitude; politics, even local, is no place for the weak of will or heart. Go get 'em.

Posts: 6403 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Great! How is MI looking for Trump?

Going to be a tough fight

First of all-
CONGRATS SIR!!!

Im up here now. Im in Empire for a few days on a little R&R with the family.

Yes, there’s TRUMP 2020 signs, but way too many biden signs Roll Eyes
Hopefully people wake up!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8355 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Won my Primary tonight

Congratulations Brad!!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, sir!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
That is great news!

Sigforum again has at least one elected leader in our midst!

Thanks for pulling the wagon ApplianceBrad

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Great to hear!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 1574 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Brad! Thanks for helping us fight!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38698 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear this Brad. Your are good people! Best to you in your new again responsibilities.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post