SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If the left had to choose between immigration or guns...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If the left had to choose between immigration or guns... Login/Join 
posted
****This is all make believe*****

Lets say push comes to shove and the offer is made for the lefties to choose between guns or immigration.

All guns are now illegal and must be turned over. In exchange for a border wall with immigration sweeps and 100% immediate deportation. (No anchor babies or other loop holes)

or

Open borders and all current firearms laws (Fed, state and local) are void (with the exception for felons of course). No CCW permits, no tax stamps, no more gun free zones etc.

***I dont want to hear you'll have to pry my guns from my dead hands or I lost all my guns in a boating accident***

Question:
What would the left choose?

Choices:
gun confiscation for closed borders
open borders for no gun laws

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I don't see "Exploding Heads" as a choice. Honestly, I think they'd choose one, then immediately start working toward the other.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Open borders, of course. Then, they will have guaranteed control of the entire government for the next thousand years. What do you think they're going to do, then. Eek

Q

Posts: 26436 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns don’t vote so the answer is obvious.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
The left doesn't care about immigrants, it cares about its own power. It supports open borders only because they can buy their votes to get them more power. The only thing keeping them from all out power is an armed populace. Therefore, the left, given their choice, would rather disarm us so domination and control are immediately gained, rather than the long road of importing enough votes to effect the same.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4878 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't matter really, they would reneg before the ink was dry.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not even a question - the Second Amendment is by far the most important issue.

Of course the premise is hypothetical but nothing more sacred than 2A preservation.

Posts: 22929 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Back off on guns to allow for more third world mouth-breathers in to sway the elections toward all things donkey. Once done, then donkey fuck the 2A and it’s supporters.

Posts: 3156 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Open borders, of course. Then, they will have guaranteed control of the entire government for the next thousand years. What do you think they're going to do, then. Eek
This is the correct answer.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
With all due respect, can we not play pointless games?

Not only have you concocted a ridiculous choice, there is no one here to speak for the left.

Guys, it's a ways to 2020, can we skip these sort of games?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27003 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post