SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Case Against United Airlines – Vaccine Mandates **PLEASE READ**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Case Against United Airlines – Vaccine Mandates **PLEASE READ** Login/Join 
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
erj, good luck to you and your coworkers.

As you know, I left the industry at the end of 2021 due in large part to the hassle of being an un-jabbed pilot. While my management did not mandate the jabs, everyone made it extremely difficult to be at work and do my job. My AME strongly lobbied me to get jabbed. Even the pilots association strongly pushed the jabs and did nothing to represent those of us who opposed being jabbed. The association helped facilitate multiple violations of the contract and seniority across the Covid debacle which really degraded my schedule and paycheck. Meanwhile the company was accepting millions in government relief money even though many pilots went on voluntary furlough (i.e. government paid leave). What a shit show the whole thing was. Hotels, TSA, airports, crew rooms at the airport, shuttle vans, mandatory twice daily temperature checks entered into a website, restaurants, etc.

My airline has had a mass exodus of pilots which started about 6 months before I left, including really senior guys who don't have many years left. Many retired early, and of the rest quite a few will probably never earn more at their new jobs than had they stayed where they were. They all take a huge hit to quality of life wrt schedule and domicile. But that is preferable to all the bs ushered in by the zombie apocalypse virus.

Posts: 9753 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The United CEO is a degenerate, cross-dressing tyrant. Yeah, the guy dresses in drag in his free time. Such a man has no business as the head of any organization, let alone one of the country's largest airlines.

You damn right you have my support.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tm_campaign=20240117

Report: United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby Has History of Dressing in Drag as Kesha, Taylor Swift

United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby allegedly has a penchant for dressing in drag as famous female singers, resurfaced pictures have revealed.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ More:
United Airlines is not a serious corporation, which is scary

https://www.americanthinker.co..._which_is_scary.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/AE4HF/stat...375784531038373?s=20

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
This guy? Whew!! What a mess! A train wreck running an airline.

Click Link To Drag Queen Barf!!!

I'm going to wash my eyes out now. Ugh!

Posts: 11994 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
How did this mentally ill degenerate become the CEO of a major airline?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Hope things are corrected and new leadership is put in place.

Posts: 18142 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
ERJ, thanks for your post. I am following this account now on twitter (I hate calling it X). My daughter just finished ATP CTP and is on her way to getting her A320 type rating now. These issues are critical to her career decisions, and I will include her in the happenings in this case.

As a reluctantly-loyal 1K (because I live in Houston and don't have much choice), it pains me to see this in the background of an airline I fly several times a month. Kirby's antics is icing on the cake.

Best of luck in this fight!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 996 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Good luck to your daughter!!!

Another for EVERYONE to please share/re-tweet:

https://twitter.com/libsoftikt...111127358586958?s=20

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Ya know...I just don't even know what's happening here. And I don't wanna know!!! This...THIS...is what's running (or dare I say, RUINING) my company. JSMH...

PLEASE share/re-tweet...

https://twitter.com/charliekir...980539376836812?s=20

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

I just don't even know what's happening here. And I don't wanna know!
Good grief! How in the world do the stockholders permit that to continue?

He (it? pronoun?) should be out, right now, no pension, no severance, no benefits, not even a free flight in coach. Well, maybe a flight in coach would be punishment, so that's OK.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31444 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Here's what Helen Joyce CEO of Intuit has to say about what's going on here...

https://twitter.com/Theo_TJ_Jo.../1748022639774327173

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4010 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Why hasn't the board of directors fired Kirby? His public actions are bringing huge disrepute to the airline.

He and the airline are at serious risk of losing massive lawsuits over his likely provable illegal discrimination against people of faith.

Posts: 9753 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Why hasn't the board of directors fired Kirby? His public actions are bringing huge disrepute to the airline.

He and the airline are at serious risk of losing massive lawsuits over his likely provable illegal discrimination against people of faith.

Because the diet of a perverse paradigm, shoved continually for many years has created a sickness that has pervaded every institution that was the solid base and construct of this nation.

It is much like a strong and beautiful building, ate up with termites. Not much left holding it together but a few fresh coats of paint and tacky wallpaper.

Let the pendulum swing with great momentum.

People whom can be saved out of this may need more until it comes out their noses.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44495 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Oh I'm sure the BOD has been bought and paid for, Mr. Sigmonkey. I just wonder what his wife thinks? If she's still with him, along with their two beautiful children (both girls, I think) after all this, she must be as sick, demented, and twisted as this MFer.

Anyway...my semi-daily Twitter post. Everyone PLEASE like/share on Twitter. Thanks!!!

https://twitter.com/dchomecomi...622677051810109?s=20

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/dennis-prag...gh8uTKlQ5saJE5xEbwxk

You Should Rethink Flying United Airlines
Dennis Prager 12:00 AM on January 31, 2024

In 2021, United Airlines released the following statement:

“Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the 5,000 pilots we train in the next decade to be women or people of color.”

In the past few weeks, a 2021 interview with United CEO Scott Kirby, in which he promoted United’s pilot-training policies, went viral.

The bottom line is clear: It will no longer be merit alone that determines who half of United’s pilots-in-training will be; it will be race and sex (or “gender,” as the Left prefers to call it). Despite the New York Times and the rest of the Left defending United, there is no other honest conclusion to draw.
<snip>

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I don't wanna fly at all anymore!

Unfortunately I have no choice, but are there any better alternatives than United?

My other choice is southwest, which is no better, I've already been on a flight with a tranny sterward. I wanted to jump out of the plane. I joke, but it was really awkward and the fella wasn't passable. A lot of people were like WTF.

Posts: 5228 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
One of my best buds at Delta Airlines, with whom I flew at ExpressJet, tells me the DEI initiative over there is 1,000 times WORSE than what it is at United.

Caucasian Heterosexual Male? Yeah...they're trying to cancel you.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just more stuff that's so wrong. Feel free to share across all social media platforms. Thanks!!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...ees-lawsuit-alleges/

United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby instigated bullying of unvaxxed employees, lawsuit alleges

Putting stickers on unvaccinated employees’ badges is 'like the scarlet letter ... Oh my goodness. Who are we???” asked one human resource employee who was taken aback.

(LifeSiteNews) — A lawsuit brought against United Airlines (UAL) by employees — who say the airline encouraged harassment and bullying by managers and co-workers against those who sought accommodations after declining to receive the COVID-19 “vaccine” for religious and medical reasons — alleges that CEO Scott Kirby, now famous for his cross-dressing, was the chief instigator of the unconscionable mistreatment within his company’s ranks.

“In late 2020, Kirby began trying to leverage [the COVID] crisis for United’s benefit by publicly discussing a potential vaccine mandate,” the court filing explains. “In January 2021, without telling his executive team beforehand, Kirby made national headlines by stating that United should mandate a COVID- 19 vaccine for its 60,000 employees.”

Employees who sought medical or religious exemptions from UAL’s mandate were soon treated as pariahs. They were sacrificed on the altar of Kirby’s quest to “advertise a 100% [employee] vaccination rate after deciding that marketing was more important than its employees’ civil rights.”
<snip>

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Short update on our case...

United Airlines filed their "Opposition to Plaintiff's Motion for Class Certification" on 9-FEB. Our legal team has until 23-FEB to file our response to United's opposition, HOPEFULLY clearly outlining why United Airlines and Scott Kirby are full of human excrement. Once that all hits Judge Pittman's chambers, he will make a decision on our Motion for Class Certification.

If Judge Pittman rules in our favor, United Airlines will appeal to the 5th Circuit. If Judge Pittman rules in United's favor, AE4HF will appeal to the 5th Circuit. And round and round we go.......

Have a great day!!!