SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Win the House and Drop the Hammer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win the House and Drop the Hammer Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted
James Comer -KY and Jim Jordan -OH just began investigations publicly on Joe Biden, and his son Hunter.

Amazing collection of evidence being displayed publicly on Capitol Hill right now.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315725816112

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
From the live presser link “This is an investigation of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.”

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The tenor of the presser was focused on Joe. During Q&A, the focus is back on Hunter.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Jim Jordan -OH

Jordan is one of the leaders of the Freedom Caucus, and Kevin McCarthy had to make a deal with them to secure his nomination for Speaker of the House, the caucus had almost 50 members before the midterms. So I'm sure the FC will have some say in committees and investigations in the House, despite the RINOs.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Maybe Pelosi will quit for good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Maybe Pelosi will quit for good.

Unless she gets an Ambassadorship, she and Feinstein will die of natural causes in while still in office.

As for investigating Pedo Joe and Hunter the Whore its a waste of time. If you don't think both have Executive pardons already written and signed you are very trusting of an Executive you know to be corrupt.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I’m just hoping it drags out till Old Joe is out. We don’t need Daddy’s Presidential pardon to be available.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Maybe expose the hypocrisy of the democRATs a hit further- articles of impeachment for sleepy Joe. Yes, unlikely for success, but a LOT of damaging information will be presented that even the party supporters can see is factual. Their own denial of truth will be the only way Biden walks away and everyone will see it clearly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Watching the presser, they were pretty clear about going after Joe’s likely corruption with China/50+ countries and being bought off; compromising our national security.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I know Comer. You can safely say that he isn’t a quitter and that shit is about to get real. He just won re-election by a wide margin and is well liked in his district. The left can throw a ton of money out to try to unseat him the next time and he’ll win again by a crazy margin.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

And Jim Jordan is rock solid. And it is reported that he is expected to soon chair the Judiciary Committee in the new House.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
It's more important to defund all the bullshit in the recent care packages that Biden pimped. For starters kill the IRS additional agents.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Just to be clear, as 'Krazee' as it sounds, I'm sure nobody's advocating violence here... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
House speaker McCarthy will go after the IRS agents.

James Comer is the head of Oversight. This is what oversight looks like.

Jim Jordan is the head of judiciary. He will go after DOJ.

Divide and conquer baby!

~Robert A. Heinlein

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Jordan has also been the one that the gloom and doomers were ignoring for the last week. He stated that the house numbers would be 220+ Favoring the republicans

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, is Liz Cheney going to be on the investigating committee? Oh wait... Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Joe probably thinks impeachment is a new ice cream flavor.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
The Big Guy can pardon his son preemptively. Hunter can then ignore any subpoenas. The most the House can do is find him in contempt, then refer him to DOJ for, well, you know how that will end.

Posts: 3538 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stop

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Joe probably thinks impeachment is a new ice cream flavor.
LOL! You sir, have inspired a new political meme

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post