SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Win the House and Drop the Hammer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win the House and Drop the Hammer Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I see what you did there... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was enjoyable to watch Senator Johnson jerk around Christopher Wray. He is no Senator Kennedy but did a fine job of questioning him on the Biden laptop and clear influence peddling in the FBI. He says he has at least ten whistleblowers within the FBI. I have gotten to know about ten agents personally. Most are honest, hard working conservative who absolutely do not go for politics and the like. They just want to get the bad guys.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

MORE WINNING Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL
They just want to get the bad guys.

They don’t have to look far!

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL
They just want to get the bad guys.

They don’t have to look far!

Just take the elevator up to the seventh floor.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
There are still (very few, evidently) good agents with the agency, but The FBI has become just another version of the NKV, or the Gestapo, or the KGB, or any other party weaponized government agency. They are the enemy of freedom in this country and must be disassembled and rebuilt from the ground up if they are ever to regain even a semblance of integrity. As a retired leo, I would have ZERO compunctions about telling any member of that rogue clique just that.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Rep. Jordan rips 'garbage' report that likened Hunter Biden story as Russian disinfo

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Maybe Pelosi will quit for good.

Unless she gets an Ambassadorship, she and Feinstein will die of natural causes in while still in office.

As for investigating Pedo Joe and Hunter the Whore its a waste of time. If you don't think both have Executive pardons already written and signed you are very trusting of an Executive you know to be corrupt.

You wrong, and especially about the pardons. Biden won't pardon Hunter for any crimes. I don't think it will ever get to criminal charges, but if it does, he won't pardon him.

Nancy might well quit. Feinstein may be more likely to stay in, but I never even mentioned her.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Nancy might well quit. Feinstein may be more likely to stay in

Feinstein has been going downhill for awhile, from a SF publication earlier in the year:

quote:
Four U.S. senators, including three Democrats, as well as three former Feinstein staffers and the California Democratic member of Congress told The Chronicle in recent interviews that her memory is rapidly deteriorating. They said it appears she can no longer fulfill her job duties without her staff doing much of the work required to represent the nearly 40 million people of California.

There were times she didn't recognize long time colleagues.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/po...-senate-17079487.php

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Feinstein has been going downhill for awhile, from a SF publication earlier in the year:

quote:
Four U.S. senators, including three Democrats, as well as three former Feinstein staffers and the California Democratic member of Congress told The Chronicle in recent interviews that her memory is rapidly deteriorating. They said it appears she can no longer fulfill her job duties without her staff doing much of the work required to represent the nearly 40 million people of California.

There were times she didn't recognize long time colleagues.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/po...-senate-17079487.php

Yes I know. And she hasn't left yet. Maybe her health will force her out.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post