SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Had a stroke… Update Page 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had a stroke… Update Page 4 Login/Join 
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Praying for your speedy recovery. God bless

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bill, sending speedy and get well wishes.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a speedy recovery are inbound.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Get well.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Best wishes.
It sounds like you caught it early. Hoping that makes it an easy comeback.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Both my grandparents on my mom's side passed from stroke complications because they tried to "tough it out." Went to bed and tried to sleep it off, woke up and by the time they realized they needed a hospital it was too late. It sounds like you didn't make their mistake. good.

Here's to a full recovery. You got this.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers are with you. Just happened to a good friend of the family a few weeks ago.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Best wishes.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so sorry, hopefully a speedy recovery!!

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simply letting us know is a good sign and bodes well for your recovery. Praying for your complete recovery!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a fast and complete recovery.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Hate to bring it up right now, but you're probably already aware: you owe the missus a nice dinner when you get back up to speed. Sounds like she saved your bacon.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Bill I'm glad your wife was there to help you and you seem to be in very capable hands in the hospital.

My best wishes and prayer for you.

May God Bless you and your wife and the medical team looking after you.

Gene

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a complete recovery; God bless you and your wife!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Update: Got home from the hospital tonight. Recovering quickly due to arriving at ER in time to qualify for TPA; the clot buster drug. Will post more tomorrow from my computer as typing on an iPhone screen is exhausting when my hand barely works!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Very good to hear, Bill.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Whoa, man- glad you got there quickly! Speedy recovery, sir!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bill, prayers are sent friend……..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post