SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey, lbj, 'member these?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, lbj, 'member these? Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted

And, of course, parabellum himself.

Fun times. Cool

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ha you someone should photoshop IndyFFL into the back seat of Para's cruiser

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
those are great - I don't think I've ever seen those before...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I do remember those, thanks.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Classic.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Backstory?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Backstory?

These are from 2003 (Holy Heck, 2003!), lbj had an interest in Karambit knives at the time and, as the slogan indicated, he didn't do touchy-feely, though I wonder if that hasn't changed at least a little of late. Parabellum had been dealing with trolls more than usual, if I remember right and the slogan surrounding the badge was a CUT he had been using at the time and The 'UNIT 225' makes reference to the pistol displayed on the main page. The one change he requested was to add the driver. I think the whole thing started from the two of them being the forum cops, laying down the law.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn! It's Eve!!

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
That's some old skool stuff right there!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Backstory?

These are from 2003 (Holy Heck, 2003!), lbj had an interest in Karambit knives at the time and, as the slogan indicated, he didn't do touchy-feely, though I wonder if that hasn't changed at least a little of late. Parabellum had been dealing with trolls more than usual, if I remember right and the slogan surrounding the badge was a CUT he had been using at the time and The 'UNIT 225' makes reference to the pistol displayed on the main page. The one change he requested was to add the driver. I think the whole thing started from the two of them being the forum cops, laying down the law.

Nice.

It's good to see that, like most everything here, our Photoshop skills have evolved over time... Razz

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Good Times!

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Haha classic!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post