SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Roast - Could You be the Subject or Collateral Without Taking Offense?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Roast - Could You be the Subject or Collateral Without Taking Offense? Login/Join 
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Fire away, just as long I get my rebuddle at the end to even things up. A few years back we did a roast at work at the Christmas party. For the sake of time, it was just one guy roasting the whole office. What he didn't know is that the office asked me to prepare an office rebuddle. I spent a minute or so roasting him for the office. Neither of us disappointed.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
Fire away, just as long I get my rebuddle at the end to even things up. A few years back we did a roast at work at the Christmas party. For the sake of time, it was just one guy roasting the whole office. What he didn't know is that the office asked me to prepare an office rebuddle. I spent a minute or so roasting him for the office. Neither of us disappointed.

Do you mean "rebuttal"?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Do you mean "rebuttal"?

You know what he meant.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Do you mean "rebuttal"?

Now that's funny stuff right there. Getting spelling roasted on the key word in a post about roasting.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you mean "rebuttal"?

Now that's funny stuff right there. Getting spelling roasted on the key word in a post about roasting.

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post