SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Time in Photos Website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time in Photos Website Login/Join 
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted
Many years ago there use to be this website and all it did was tell you the current time, but it did it in a unique way. It would show you the time with a picture that contained the numbers. For example, if it was 4:07, it might show a picture that contains an address plaque with the numbers 407 on it. I was telling my soon about it, but can’t remember the URL, site name or anything. Google hasn’t been much of a help so I figured I would turn to you all. Any ideas?

Chris

Posts: 1699 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I posted your question to chat gpt and this was the answer...

It sounds like you're describing the website "What the Font Clock" (www.whatthefontclock.com). This website displayed the current time using images of numbers found in various fonts. Unfortunately, the website is no longer available as of my last update in January 2022.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12484 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That sounds close, but I don’t believe it had anything to do with fonts. But I could be wrong.

I checked the Wayback Machine and that site wasn’t archived.

Chris

Posts: 1699 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post