SIGforum
1 2 3 4, I declare a Meme War! Trump V Carney! The Post a Meme Thread, No Comments Please!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8050020225

September 02, 2026, 12:20 PM
HRK
1 2 3 4, I declare a Meme War! Trump V Carney! The Post a Meme Thread, No Comments Please!
LOL ok this is war! Take no Prisoners!

Ok here's the official Trump V Carney Meme Thread! Please no comments, just great memes!

Thank you for your attention!


https://x.com/Hyfrodol1/status/2094885138580607433


September 02, 2026, 01:19 PM
HRK
https://x.com/SaveUSAKitty/status/2094966841852485738


September 02, 2026, 01:23 PM
egregore




(my creations)
September 02, 2026, 01:35 PM
oddball




"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 02, 2026, 01:39 PM
oddball
https://x.com/truckdriverpleb/...-trade-discussion%2F





"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 02, 2026, 06:05 PM
XinTX
https://x.com/GizmoMemes/status/2094845811318509799




_______________________
“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
September 02, 2026, 06:44 PM
nhracecraft


https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2093149528777994691


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
September 02, 2026, 09:20 PM
parabellum
https://x.com/Brian777K/status...519150371215/photo/1


September 03, 2026, 07:23 AM
parabellum
https://x.com/RobertW96576248/...882846334994/photo/1


September 03, 2026, 12:36 PM
Dzozer
https://x.com/CosmosCapitaine/.../2094906187519049806





'veritas non verba magistri'
September 05, 2026, 09:30 AM
downtownv



_________________________